30% Discount on 3 Rolls of Pregnancy Tape
Why Every Pregnant Woman Needs This!
Pregnancy Tape® Provides More Support and Better Comfort.
Why Pregnancy Tape?
- Pregnancy tape is a drug-free, safe, alternative means by which mothers-to-be can mitigate many of the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. These aches and pains include the upper and lower back, feet, carpal tunnel, and other bodily areas.
What's It Made From?
- Pregnancy Tape is made from cotton that has been treated with an acrylic adhesive, making it nearly as thin and stretchy as human skin.
How Does It Work?
- The tape is made elastic so that it can gently pull the skin upward, allowing any excess fluids, to drain off and soothe pain receptors within the affected areas.
- Pregnancy tape can be easily applied to any region of the body that is troubled by pain, spasms, swelling or hampered strength.
Get Better Sleep While Pregnant
- Discomfort and pain during pregnancy can lead to improper resting.
- Pregnancy tape closely resembles the physical traits of skin. Which means that mothers can sleep while the tape is wrapped around their sore spots without any negative effect on their rest.
- For most mothers-to-be, even one chance to make the aches and pains go away for a few consecutive days can be almost as much of a blessing as the child.
- Pregnancy tape is ideal for bringing pregnant mothers the support and relief they so desperately crave, especially in the third trimester.
- Check with your physician before using this product. This tape can do wonders to bring a level of comfort and support to any pregnant woman.
Tips for Using This Product
- Only apply to healthy, intact skin.
- Don’t touch the adhesive
- Completely remove the backing paper before spreading the ends over the body.
- Press the ends of the tape down without stretching them out.
- Rub all of the loose edges against the skin.
- Remove tape when it becomes uncomfortable.