Pregnancy Tape - Relieve Back Pain - kinesio tape pregnancy
Why a Kinesio Tape Pregnany?
Relieve Back Pain
- The natural elasticity of the tape gently lifts the skin, helping to promote circulation and relieve pressure on pain receptors in the upper and lower back, due to the weight of the baby
Get Better Sleep
- Being uncomfortable or in pain while expecting can make sleeping difficult. Belly Tape can be worn while sleeping which can help provide much-needed relief while in bed.
Relieve Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Pain is caused by your increasingly heavy baby burrowing deeper into your pelvis in preparation for birth. Pregnancy Tape helps lift the belly during pregnancy, relieving some of the baby's weights on your pelvis
Relieves Diastasis Recti Pain
- Diastasis Recti Pain is caused by the separation of the abdominal muscles. This pain is especially felt during pregnancy. Pregnancy Tape helps support the pregnant belly to help relieve this pain.
Relieve Round Ligament Pain
- Ever Feel sharp or jabbing pain in the lower belly or groin area on one or both sides? This common Belly pain can be substantially reduced with Belly Tape
- As the tape distributes the extra weight from the baby evenly, this makes it easier to do daily activities like shopping or exercising
Helps Rehabilitation During Postpartum
- After Birth, the stomach muscles are very weak. Pregnancy Tape can be used after expecting to help return to a more functional posture as well as a diaphragmatic breathing pattern.
Promotes Blood Circulation
- Pregnancy Tape is made elastic so that it can gently pull the skin upward, allowing any excess fluids, to drain off and soothe pain receptors
- While expecting, the weight of the baby is constantly sending your body out of the proper posture. Pregnancy Tape helps adjust your spine to its proper position.
Almost Immediate Treatment
- When applied correctly, it begins working immediately and can continue to provide relief 24/7 for 3-5 days per application
Step by Step Guide Included
- Learn the BEST Belly Taping Strategies in our E-Book (access included with every purchase)
Tip : Make sure your skin is dry and clean before applying so that it lasts longer. To remove, use baby oil on the strips to gently loosen the adhesions.
- Check with your physician before using this product. This tape can do wonders to bring a level of comfort and support to any expecting woman.
Pregnancy Taping Tutorials
Kinesio tape pregnancy> kt tape pregnancy> kinesiology tape pregnancy>pregnancy tape> k tape pregnancy> rock tape pregnancy>support tape pregnancy>pregnancy tape for belly>tape for pregnancy>keto for pregnancy>kinesiology tape pregnancy sciatica