Why Pregnancy Tape?
Relieve Back Pain
- The natural elasticity of the tape gently lifts the skin, helping to promote circulation and relieve pressure on pain receptors in the upper and lower back, due to the weight of the baby
Get Better Sleep
- Being uncomfortable or in pain while pregnant can make sleeping difficult. Pregnancy Tape can be worn while sleeping which can help provide much-needed relief while in bed.
Relieve Round Ligament Pain
- Ever Feel sharp or jabbing pain in the lower belly or groin area on one or both sides? This common pregnancy pain can be substantially reduced with Pregnancy Tape
- As the tape distributes the extra weight from the baby evenly, this makes it easier to do daily activities like shopping or exercising
Helps Rehabilitation During Postpartum
- After Pregnancy, the stomach muscles are very weak. Pregnancy Tape can be used post-pregnancy to help return to a more functional posture as well as a diaphragmatic breathing pattern.
Promotes Blood Circulation
- Pregnancy Tape is made elastic so that it can gently pull the skin upward, allowing any excess fluids, to drain off and soothe pain receptors
- During pregnancy, the weight of the baby is constantly sending your body out of the proper posture. Pregnancy Tape helps adjust your spine to its proper position.
Almost Immediate Treatment
- When applied correctly, it begins working immediately and can continue to provide relief 24/7 for 3-5 days per application
Step by Step Guide Included
- Learn the BEST Pregnancy Taping Strategies in our E-Book (access included with every purchase)
Tip : Make sure your skin is dry and clean before applying so that it lasts longer. To remove, use baby oil on the strips to gently loosen the adhesions.
- Check with your physician before using this product. This tape can do wonders to bring a level of comfort and support to any pregnant woman.